A ginormous thank you to Aisha over at The Hashtag Generation and to Janey of the always hilarious blog, Cupid or Cats, for this nomination! I insist (which means you can’t say no, sorrynotsorry) that you all check out both of these wonderful (and super versatile) blogs. They’re thoughtful and funny at the same time, and I promise you won’t regret it. Thanks, you guys! I’d say keep on being great, but it’s probably second nature to you by now. PS–Best of luck on your Bar Exam, Aisha! ❤
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1.Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Alrighty…I’ve done this before so I’m gonna try and think of some new things. I’m an interesting person, I swear! *nervous tick*
1. Once I taught English to a group of kids in Costa Rica for 15 minutes. I think they sort of learned something! But also there might be a couple kids running around yelling “HOW ARE YOU??” while their parents are nursing a migraine. Sorry Costa Rican parents. 😦
2. I’m volunteering at a cat shelter this summer, which, if you know me, is paradise, and I am so happy about it. Catscatscatscats. Speaking of cats, it’s Caturday! I have to do a post soon!!
3. I have a younger sister who is actually the coolest person ever. Even though she always beats me on Just Dance…and I blame it on the Wii remote…but really though, I can dance. I took a whole semester of the Martha Graham technique so Just Dance, YOU CAN’T DEFINE ME. 😥
4. I have done some form of exercise every day for the past week and two days, which is basically monumental over here in Couch Potato Land. (Update: wrote that two days ago…haven’t moved since then. Oh well. Maybe later.)
5. The only thing I can paint relatively well is birds. It’s really weird. I should learn to paint more things.
6. I forgot how to tie my shoe for three hours randomly in 3rd grade. Thankfully, I have recovered.
And the next part gives me anxiety because there are so many fabulous blogs I love. But I guess I can narrow it down to 15…for now. These awards are great because they help to get fellow bloggers out there, so please go give these guys a read. We’re all in this together (High School Musical style) (aaand now I’m consumed with self-loathing so let’s just get on with this, shall we?)
Once again, thank you and goodnight! (JK it’s midafternoon and I should be doing something useful.)
Have a loverly day