I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! A huge thank you to Petrel41, who you can check out over at their wonderful blog. It’s full of interesting posts on topics ranging from art to social issues, and is definitely worth a read! Thank you so much for this kind gesture! 🙂 Here are the rules of the award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you. (Go check them out!!)
2. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and include a link to their site (and tell them that you have nominated them).
3. State 7 things about yourself.
My fifteen nominees are as follows, in no particular order…please go give them a read! These awards are designed to help newer bloggers build a readership. You know that awesome feeling when someone new follows your blog or likes a post, so don’t forget to return the favor to someone else!! (:
9. Munch a Much
10. Grace & Ivy
11. Life Unwound
12. We Have Pizza
14. Jane Sleeps Here
And now, *drumroll*, seven things about me…
1. I love dill pickle flavored potato chips with a crazed passion. Crazed. I have to restrain myself from buying bags and bags every time I shop, but it’s always like “Shut up arteries, I don’t need your sass!” and then there’s a cart full of chips in front of me.
3. I am crazy about DIY and on the cheap home decor. I’m always defending my hoarder tendencies with “No! I can use this to make ________!” Check out some of my favorite DIY projects here, here, and a closet re-do here.
4. I am a Pinterest junkie. Come join the party! We can be friends!
6. I feel so pretentious about it, but I love alternative/indie music. In my defense, I liked it way before I knew that’s what it was and that it made me a “hipster”, but still…
“What’s your favorite music?”
“Ohhh, you know…alternative *takes a swig of tea from mason jar* *adjusts ironic beanie and glasses without lenses* *rolls hem of pants up another inch* You probably haven’t heard of it.”
7. Once I put flat tacks in the bottom of my shoes and tap danced up and down the aisles of WalMart. I think I embarrassed my mom instead of the other way around. And once I did this:
Now you know too much.
Once again, thanks so much, and please be sure to give your fellow bloggers a read!
Morgan (and my cat)